Entertainment Planet News: Bigg Boss 10: 7 Revelations made by Karan Mehra after his elimination from the house

Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Bigg Boss 10: 7 Revelations made by Karan Mehra after his elimination from the house

Bigg Boss 10: 7 Revelations made by Karan Mehra after his elimination from the house

Karan Mehra aka Naitik of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' entered the Bigg Boss 10 house with lot of confidence and a mind-set to win the game by playing it fair. However, the actor was ousted from the show due to non-entertainment factor. Among the celebrities, Karan was the one who always remained calm and composed during tough times and faced every challenge with a smile on his face. Be it a tiresome task or an intense fight, Karan played the game with utmost dignity and never shied away from taking a stand for what he believed was right. Because of his grounded nature, Karan shared a cordial relationship with all the contestants and was labelled as the peacemaker of the house.

After his eviction in an exclusive chat with the TimesofIndia, Karan made some shocking revelations about the contestants and his stay in the house.
I didn't lack entertainment factor

"I am not disappointed to be out of the house. I think I came out at the right time. I am personally not unhappy, but I feel bad for my fans as they feel disappointed for my elimination. I don't think I lacked the entertainment factor as we did a lot of things that were probably not aired. I don't know what entertainment the Bigg Boss people wanted. If shouting on top of your voice, picking up unnecessary fights, abusing someone with out any reason falls in the entertainment category then I am really sorry I can't do that. That is not part of my nature. I can't change to be someone else on national television."

I was not there to baby sit anyone
"I never got into any fights as I resolved it peacefully. Its not that I didn't take a stand whenever it was required I did. But I was not there to babysit anyone. Everyone is grown-up in the Bigg Boss house. We all are adults and we all know what we are doing. Why will I stand up for a person who changes her equation with a person overnight. We never understood Mona's equation with Swami Om. She used hang around with him everytime and used to touch his feet. The people she spend the maximum time cried for Swami Om when he left the house. So why will I take a stand for a person who is herself confused in her head. I don't want to make a fool of myself on TV. I was the first one to tell Mona that Manu gets physical while talking to girls, but she was fine with it."

Manoj Punjabi aka Manu is the most manipulative person
"I feel Manu has studied the game really well. He changes his stand in 2 mins. Monday to Friday he is someone else and during weekend episodes he transforms himself. He instigates people against one another and then quietly watches the show. He is the most manipulative person in the Bigg Boss house."

Manu is using Manveer and Mona
"Manu knows this very well that he stands alone in the game if Manveer is not there. He is nothing against Manveer. He uses Manveer's anger and as Manveer doesn't think much, he mostly ends up doing what Manu wants. He also knows that the girl and boy friendship angle always works in a show like Bigg Boss and that is the reason he is getting close to Mona."

I was not lazy
"The footage that was shows during the weekend episode was of just one day. It was not that we were always sleeping. I beg to differ that I was lazy in the house. I did maximum work in the house as compared to anyone. Whenever someone was stuck with anything in the house, they used to call me to resolve it. Despite of my health conditions, I never refused work in the house. From cooking to cleaning I did everything and inspite of that I was called lazy."

We never behaved liked celebrities
"We never considered ourselves as celebrities. We always tried to behave normal as we all once belonged to a middle class family. We were not born with the celebrity status. Whether it was eating boiled food or having the meal on banana leafs, we did everything without making a fuss about it. In fact, the Indiawale had problems with food but we never complained."

I want Rohan, Gaurav or Rahul to win the show
"I have made some very good friends in the house. I will surely miss them. Bani, Rahul bhai, Gaurav and Rohan ofcourse. I would want Rohan, Gaurav or Rahul to win the show."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...